Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where's my best friend?

So I was doing the dishes and Joseph comes running in and asked "where is my best friend?" Thinking that I had misunderstood him I was sorting different ideas out in my mind...What's a best friend? Who is my best friend? Having none of that really make sense to me, I asked what he had said. His response was "where is my best friend?" Being that the only people in the house were immediate family his question confused me. He finally answered by replying "my football!" He had misplaced his football and was trying to find it. He got a nice leather football from Grandma Crofts at Christmas. Needless to say that he loves it. Every night we find him tucked in bed cuddled up with his football. After all, what more could an active eight year old boy like than a football?