Sunday, April 11, 2010

Have you wondered where we have been?

So have you checked repeatedly to find out how we are doing? Have you been disappointed that there have been no new updates? Well, now I remember why I haven't kept up on my blog! Being home and having four other children, well, there is a lot to do in life and unfortunately, keeping my blog up to date, is not really high on my priority list. Sure I want to, but it just doesn't happen:) Does anybody else struggle with this? Or is it just a personal thing? But never fear, I am going to try and update you on the last couple days of our trip and then continue to tell you how life is going with our new addition.

We have really appreciated your love and support during this entire process.

2 comments:

  1. Just look at my blog. It is NOT just you! : ) Here we are nearly through April, and I just finished a February update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Mat and Katie. I haven't checked your blog for a while and them whamo a whole new kiddo. Congrats! What a beautiful little addition to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete