Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home Again

The paperwork is going faster than expected, and we were able to come back to Utah. Our original return flight ended up not working out, so Scot was very generous and used his frequent flier miles to help us get home. We were able to fly first class (I've never done that before, it was nice) and we had a layover in Dallas so we got to see Justin and Hallie, Katie's brother and his daughter.



We arrived in Salt Lake about 3 PM. We had a few family members there to meet us and of course meet Isaac. Not alot of pictures were taken, but here are a few....



We will probably not be back to our own home for a few more days (we are visiting family), but it is nice to be back with our kids.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you and your family. I had no idea until I visited your blog. Babies are such a blessing! I can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete